TITLE: 2018 Canadian Western Weightlifting Championships
2. DATE: Saturday, March 24, 2018
3. ORGANIZED BY: Manitoba Weightlifting Association
4. SANCTIONED BY: Canadian Weightlifting Federation Haltérophile Canadienne (CWFHC)
5. COMPETITION VENUE: University of St. Boniface, West Gym (USB)
a. Women: 48, 53, 58, 63, 69, 75, 90, 90+ kg
b. Men: 56, 62, 69, 77, 85, 94, 105, 105+ kg
a. An athlete participating in this competition must be:
• duly affiliated member of his/her P/T Weightlifting Association
• a member in good standing (not currently being sanctioned) with his/her P/T Weightlifting Association
b. Coaches registered to participate by a P/T Weightlifting Association must have completed the NCCP “Competition Introduction” course.
c. Coaches, team leaders and technical officials registered to participate in this championship by a P/T Weightlifting Association must be:
• duly affiliated member of his/her P/T Weightlifting Association;
• a member in good standing (not currently being sanctioned) with his/her P/T Weightlifting Association.
d. All questions/concerns regarding eligibility must be addressed prior to the competition and in no event, no later than at the Technical Meeting. After the Technical Meeting, eligibility of athlete(s) cannot be challenged.
e. There is NO limit on athletes per bodyweight category per team. The intent is to put your best team forward for the competition.
Last Chance QualifierStart List
|Saturday, March 24th|
|1||Women - All||11:30||13:30|
|2||Men - All||13:00||15:00|
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Place per category
Best Overall Lifters (Male and Female)
Rules: The latest IWF rules will govern the competition
Competition is Subject to Doping Control
NOTE: Athletes, Coaches, Officials must be members in Good Standing with BCWA and have a current valid membership.
The competition is the 2018 Canadian Senior Weightlifting Championships (the “Competition”) (CCSR-2018).
May 19 - 20, 2018. As was the case in CCSR-2015 and CCSR-2016, according to the number
of athletes register, sessions of competition may be added Friday PM and in the evening.
Ontario Weightlifting Association (OWA) and University of Toronto Mississauga
Weightlifting Club (UTM) and Canadian Weightlifting Federation d’Halterophile
Canadienne. The 2018 Canadian Senior Championships Organizing Committee is the
official Local Organizing Committee (the “LOC”) of the competition.
Canadian Weightlifting Federation Halterophile Canadienne (“CWFHC”)